Shadow Ridge South HOA

How and when did I become a member of our HOA?  When you purchased your home, you automatically became a voting member of the HOA at closing.

How do I stop late fees on my overdue balance? Contact the Property Manager and set up a payment plan

I noticed the sprinklers are malfunctioning and/or the landscaping is damaged, who do I call?  Call the HOA at 972-874-9541 and leave a message or email the Property Manager.

My fence needs repaired, who is responsible?  Aside from the brick wall along Spinks, any fence on a homeowner's property is their own responsibility.  Shared fences are the joint responsibility of the homeowners involved.

I'm planning to make changes to the exterior of my home, who do I contact? Please complete and email to the Property Manager a

Parking complaint? complete traffic complaint form for Flower Mound Police

Code Compliance complaint?  complete a report a code violation form for Flower Mound

Would you like to place an ad in the directory?  You can purchase advertising space in our neighborhood directory at the rate of ½ page for $35, and a full page for $75 (a page measures 8½” x 11”).  Any advertising copy must be legible in black and white and submitted by November 12, 2017. Send either an e-mail copy to or hardcopy to P.O. BOX 271061, Flower Mound, TX, 75027-1061. Send your payment to the P.O. Box.  No ad will be run without receipt of payment. As in years past, the directory will be distributed to all households in our neighborhood, free of charge in January 2018.  Directories are not provided to advertisers that are not members of the HOA.